Search This Blog

Disclaimer

Before beginning any exercise regimen, always consult a physician. All suggestions on this blog are just that-- only suggestions. Each individual is responsible for deciding what is best for them.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Weight Loss

By Randy McNeely

The past few weeks have been interesting. I've had ups and downs, but I continue to progress - though not as quickly as I'd like. I'm down to 236. That's 30 pounds down since October. I feel pretty good about that. Still I have 61 pounds to go to reach my goal of 175. I know with the Lord's help I can do it. I also have 30 pounds to go for my weight loss fundraiser and 11 weeks to do it - an average of 3 pounds per week. I may not get there, but I'm going to give it my best shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please always remember to be courteous.