Search This Blog

Disclaimer

Before beginning any exercise regimen, always consult a physician. All suggestions on this blog are just that-- only suggestions. Each individual is responsible for deciding what is best for them.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Up and At It

By Randy McNeely

Another new day and another opportunity to exercise. Same struggles with mind over mattress as usual. However, I have extra incentive now. I did my official weigh in last Saturday for the Weight Loss For Charity Fundraiser I organized. I weighed in, with my clothes on, at 249 pounds. The goal is to lose 40 pounds by June 4th. Great ambitions. Great expectations. Lots of hard work. I can do it, with the Lord's help. I know I can.

I worked my legs and abs today, as well as jogging in between exercises. I exercised for 30 minutes! Yea!

Now, to all of you out there trying and feeling discouraged, I say the immortal words of Winston Churchill; "Never, never, never give up!" To those who fear and doubt, I add the eternal words of the savior, "Be not afraid, only believe."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please always remember to be courteous.