Search This Blog

Disclaimer

Before beginning any exercise regimen, always consult a physician. All suggestions on this blog are just that-- only suggestions. Each individual is responsible for deciding what is best for them.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Still Striving

By Randall McNeely

Well, my gazillion followers, these past couple of weeks have been a challenge for exercise, at least regular exercise. I've gotten a lot of exercise in ways I didn't intend to via snow shoveling - TONS OF SHOVELING! Still, I managed to maintain my weight, but not lose any.

Now I'm traveling and have a nasty cold. Still, I'm going to force myself out of bed tomorrow. I have to. I've eaten to much the last too days! Ah.

This weekend I do the official weigh-in for my Weight Loss For Charity fundraiser. I've set the goal to lose 40 pounds between February 5th, and June 4th. I need 1000 people / corporations to pledge to me to reach my goal of raising $10,000. That works out to $.25 per pound per person if I lose 40 pounds. I can do it. Will you? Will you help me in this great cause? If you would like to pledge, stop by my blog http://wl4charity.blogspot.com, click the Join Me! link and send me your name, the amount you wish to pledge, your email address, and phone number. None of your personal information will be published. It will be used for donation tracking purposes but only privately by me. The initials of those who pledge and what they pledge will be posted on the blog on the Individual Pledges page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please always remember to be courteous.