Search This Blog

Disclaimer

Before beginning any exercise regimen, always consult a physician. All suggestions on this blog are just that-- only suggestions. Each individual is responsible for deciding what is best for them.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Keep Moving Forward

By Randy McNeely

This past week was a real challenge. On the one hand, I gained no wait. Yea! On the other hand, I didn't lose any either. Sometimes we have weeks like that. A differing work schedule threw me off as I wasn't able to follow my regular workout schedule. This week is more of the same.

However, I'm not discouraged.  I will keep moving on. I will lose the wait. I've done it before, and I can do it again.

As I side note, I've organized a fundraiser called Weigh Loss For Charity to raise money for The Bartlett House homeless shelter here in Morgantown. I had the opportunity to appear on WAJR radio 103.3 FM (wajr.com) yesterday morning to talk about it. I haven't had as good a response as I hoped to have. However, there are more ways than one to skin a cat. Check out my wl4charity blog to get the latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please always remember to be courteous.