Search This Blog

Disclaimer

Before beginning any exercise regimen, always consult a physician. All suggestions on this blog are just that-- only suggestions. Each individual is responsible for deciding what is best for them.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Committed!

One of the keys to success in any project is commitment. So, I've been getting committed all over the place....

No, not the psych ward, although at times this week, it was a possibility! Committed to weight loss. What did I do? A few simple things.....

I bought a much more difficult workout game for the Wii, which not only weighs you, but tracks your measurements, tracks your calories, and notes when you exercise. It asks you to commit to a program, and I chose to work out 6 days a week.

I was asked to select a product to review on my blog, and I chose a portable step machine. I plan to keep it in my office for stress relief and to get in a little exercise. I have to use it, or I can't do the review--committed again.

At work, the nurse has begun a "Biggest Loser" contest. There are 12 of us, and our entry fee is a $10 gift card. Whoever has lost the biggest percentage each week will get the gift card of his or her choice.

Thanks to Randy, I'm now committing myself in public. Finally, I've also committed to myself and my family... the most important people of all.

I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. Please always remember to be courteous.