Search This Blog

Disclaimer

Before beginning any exercise regimen, always consult a physician. All suggestions on this blog are just that-- only suggestions. Each individual is responsible for deciding what is best for them.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Daily Journal - Physical

By Randy McNeely

Day 6

Wait a minute. What happened to Day 5. Well, the mattress won the battle yesterday. I didn't sleep well and when the alarm went off, I couldn't get up. I stayed up too late the night before. As you might imagine, that through off my whole schedule. Needless to say, my spiritual feasting was more like a spiritual fasting. Prime example of why "early to bed, early to rise" are wise words to live by. When I don't, the outcome is always the same.

I did better today. I got up and stretched. The went out to shovel four inches of snow off our longer than a football field (over 400 feet) driveway, followed by using a roof rake on the southern side of our roof. It was a good workout.

I should add, that on Thursday, in addition to the exercise I did in the morning, I also walked a mile at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please always remember to be courteous.