Search This Blog

Disclaimer

Before beginning any exercise regimen, always consult a physician. All suggestions on this blog are just that-- only suggestions. Each individual is responsible for deciding what is best for them.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Daily Journal - Physical

By Randy McNeely

Well, the daily journal hasn't been so daily this week. The past three days have been crazy for time. I have gotten exercise in--though not in the way I planned.

Tuesday and Wednesday saw me spending time fighting yet again with that fluffy cold white stuff that looks so beautiful--from a very long distance (I don't want to offend all you snow lovers but I wouldn't care if I never saw it again--or at least not for a very long time and even then only for a day). Woo hoo! I lost a pound in water weight doing it.

I got home late from a Daddy daughter date last night so I didn't get up this morning. However, I walked 1.5 miles at work. Not a full workout, but better than nothing. 

Thanks to Sweethaven for her great post. Keep up the battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please always remember to be courteous.