Search This Blog

Disclaimer

Before beginning any exercise regimen, always consult a physician. All suggestions on this blog are just that-- only suggestions. Each individual is responsible for deciding what is best for them.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Daily Journal - Physical

By Randy McNeely

Day 4. Back to the lower body routine. Completed two sets and exercised for 1 half hour. I feel great. 

It was hard to get out of bed, but I forced myself. The challenge I have is getting to be on time. We have five children, the youngest of whom is 2 months old and sleeps in our room. It is sometimes hard to get to sleep when I have baby noises in the background.

Does anyone out there have any simple lower body exercise suggestions? If so, I'd love to here about it. Please email me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please always remember to be courteous.